Wednesday, December 16, 2009

blogging from my cell...

So, I know it's been ages since I've blogged and I am truly sorry. As all of you newmies know, there are never enough hours in a day to do everything you want to do. On top of the normal baby craziness, Sadie is going through a phase where it seems like I can't take her anywhere. As soon as I get into a store she loses her mind (and consequently... so do I). Anyone else go through this? I feel like I'm a prisoner in my home. HELP!!! Let me out!

There are some positives to my situation though... it's so freakin cold outside and by the time I bundle Sadie up I'm asking myself why I am leaving the house anyway. So, I figured, since I'm not going anywhere I might as well stimulate my brain (something I don't do often these days since I spend most of my conversations talking to a baby that can't even speak yet).

I have started a bunch of posts over the last few weeks and haven't completed any of them (kind of like the way I do our laundry - I wash, but I can't seem to fold it or put it away:). My mission over the next few days will be to finally post them for your enjoyment. They are a bit out dated now, but I promise to make them worth your reading time. I know you all need something to do at work or if you're a stay at home newmie you need some good prison cell reading too.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment