Wednesday, September 2, 2009

baby won't let me blog

I guess the first week I started blogging was a good week for Sadie.  Looking back I have no idea how I was able to write so much.  Even though life is progressively getting easier I'm finding it much more difficult to blog. I think it might have to become a weekend job when daddy's around.  
Sadie is not a napper (although she is sleeping at the moment - very rare event) and blogging has moved down on the priorities list.  In fact, as I am typing this I'm wondering why I'm not napping myself. 

This upcoming post took a few days to complete because of my lack of time.  Hopefully, as life continues to become more routine I'll have more time to write.  God knows I have plenty to say.  There's never a dull moment as a newmie:)

No comments:

Post a Comment