Thursday, July 23, 2009

new mom, new life

The last 8 and a half weeks has made me realize life will never be the same.  As my eyes lids are struggling to stay open all I want to do is pass out and then I look right next to me at my little cutie, Sadie, and I remember why I must stay awake.  Everyone tells you it's going to be hard and you'll never sleep again, but NOTHING can prepare you for this job.  It's the most amazing thing and by far the hardest work I have ever done in my life.  Everyday gets better.  As Sadie starts to coo and smile, I am so grateful for my new life.  

This blog is an outlet for me to express my feelings as a new mommy and to reach out to other new mommies (let's call us NEWMIES) who are going through all of the same triumphs and struggles that I'm experiencing everyday.  I will post (when I can) random "nestings" (thoughts and updates) for all you newmies out there to read and comment on.  We can learn from each other and give tips on tricks that have worked for us.  Let's grow this site together and hopefully help each other stay sane through these amazing, yet crazy times:)

No comments:

Post a Comment